test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Freedomforce V2

I am still having major problems with Silver Witch she has falsely accused me of abandoning my guild Freedomforce and I can assure you that I never did also there is a huge difference between taking a break and abandoning it. The first time I did take a long break from gaming and when I returned I saw that the name the ranks and even the emblem had been changed I changed them back this is why I had to put this rule down "anyone who takes over the super group will be kicked" now all of you know what abandoned means. Before I will type you what she said to me I am going to tell you what I told her via game mail I told her that " that is not what getting promoted to super leader means" and I also told her this "the only way for you to become a leader of the guild is that the head leader passes it to you while stepping down that is the only legal way." this is what she game mailed me at 1:29pm EST yesterday afternoon "i was promoted u were gone for over a year so was the other leader that promoted me you both abandoned the game so the sg is legally mine." this was the same afternoon at 1:53pm "and didn't i tell u that u either rejoin as a leader or buy it or leave me alone? the sg is mine has been mine and will be mine what part of this do u not understand? u were gone for over a year u abandoned the game to play star trek i was made super leader and both of you were gone for over a year so u can rejoin as a leader or u can buy it or you can leave me alone i am sending this message to a dev u r harassing me over something you abandoned. How can he claim a guild that has never been abandoned. the first time when she approached me with this subject she wanted me to buy Freedomforce for 500 globals. I thought something like this is suppose to be illegal?

Comments

• Options
    jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Sorry, but (just like the first time) nobody cares about this. Don't put people in positions where they can 'steal' things from you, or don't leave games for a long time and expect nothing to change while you're gone. Above all, don't post giant paragraphs complaining about it on the forums, because, to reiterate, nobody cares about this.
  • Options
    rojan1987rojan1987 Posts: 37 Arc User
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    Sorry, but (just like the first time) nobody cares about this. Don't put people in positions where they can 'steal' things from you, or don't leave games for a long time and expect nothing to change while you're gone. Above all, don't post giant paragraphs complaining about it on the forums, because, to reiterate, nobody cares about this.

both me and my former cofounder had no idea she would do this
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Pretty sure that naming names is a violation of the ToS and can get the post deleted and the poster banned from the forums.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    That's pretty much a dead guild anyway. I have been seldom asked to join... I did on a few toons but nothing really happens. Y'all SG leaders don't do enough to keep the SG alive. Might as well abandon.

The only other person I know in that guild is the one that invited me. Don't even know who you is.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    Y'all SG leaders don't do enough to keep the SG alive. Might as well abandon.

that is not true
  • Options
    subjustsubjust Posts: 48 Arc User
    Tbh this is the most interesting thread to pop up on the forums in a while
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Freedom ain't free.. it costs 500g
  • Options
    rojan1987 wrote: »
    I am still having major problems with Silver Witch she has falsely accused me of abandoning my guild Freedomforce and I can assure you that I never did also there is a huge difference between taking a break and abandoning it. The first time I did take a long break from gaming and when I returned I saw that the name the ranks and even the emblem had been changed I changed them back this is why I had to put this rule down "anyone who takes over the super group will be kicked" now all of you know what abandoned means. Before I will type you what she said to me I am going to tell you what I told her via game mail I told her that " that is not what getting promoted to super leader means" and I also told her this "the only way for you to become a leader of the guild is that the head leader passes it to you while stepping down that is the only legal way." this is what she game mailed me at 1:29pm EST yesterday afternoon "i was promoted u were gone for over a year so was the other leader that promoted me you both abandoned the game so the sg is legally mine." this was the same afternoon at 1:53pm "and didn't i tell u that u either rejoin as a leader or buy it or leave me alone? the sg is mine has been mine and will be mine what part of this do u not understand? u were gone for over a year u abandoned the game to play star trek i was made super leader and both of you were gone for over a year so u can rejoin as a leader or u can buy it or you can leave me alone i am sending this message to a dev u r harassing me over something you abandoned. How can he claim a guild that has never been abandoned. the first time when she approached me with this subject she wanted me to buy Freedomforce for 500 globals. I thought something like this is suppose to be illegal?
    this is all bs

• Options
    you both left sg for over a year you abandoned the game so stop saying bad things about me
  • Options
    no one cares read what people are saying
  • Options
    That's pretty much a dead guild anyway. I have been seldom asked to join... I did on a few toons but nothing really happens. Y'all SG leaders don't do enough to keep the SG alive. Might as well abandon.

The only other person I know in that guild is the one that invited me. Don't even know who you is.

• Options
    we are very active
  • Options

no one cares
  • Options
    why are u still crying over a game u abandoned?
  • Options

i was made super leader by you both you both were inactive for over a year i recruited everyone built up the bank and help out all sg members i did nothing illegal you abandoned the game so tell the truth and leave my name out of your mouth.
    no one cares

• Options

no one cares
    at all

• Options
    LOL

no one cares

• Options
    oyo32oyo32 Posts: 141 Arc User
    honestly my reaction to all this drama:

r9zx4Pn.png
    AOyJ2f6.png
  • Options
    Give us back our dev you thief
  • Options
    everything I told her has been the truth and I thought that the truth is always relevant
  • Options
    why are u still crying over a game u abandoned?

how can you say I

i was made super leader by you both you both were inactive for over a year i recruited everyone built up the bank and help out all sg members i did nothing illegal you abandoned the game so tell the truth and leave my name out of your mouth.
    no one cares

you recruited everyone does that mean that you recruited players from 2016 on up?
This discussion has been closed.