Install Arc
Options

Release Notes 7/29/2021

2»

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Open Missions
    • Open missions found in main zones now have diminishing returns on the amount of experience they provide. This amount resets back to normal after an hour or after completing the open mission 2 times.
    ​​

What a minute! Isn't this the same kind of change that Marvel Avengers added to their Mobile PC console game that no one cares about by slowing down the XP Grind? [Which to add A lot of people hated that change openly, Very Openly.]

Wow! when you think about that is very Ironic. LOL

You would think put that to effect after you, revamp\rework you know like, 95% of the Open Missions within the game, Cause Vibora bay which you had made so easy for people to get into now that have.
      4 out of 4 it Open mission are untouched Vibora bay. 2 out of 3 within Monster island O.M's are untouched. 1 out of 2 Canada wilderness O.M's untouched. 1 out of 3 Millennium city O.M's untouched.

Which is almost Weird since you soo good at making reworks and revamps, why you haven't done that to those Open Missions? At least that gives The Players more options to Get Better EXP from those Redone Open missions unless Yall have truly fallen So low that you want people to invest in expensive level-up Boosters now, or yall just lazy and slow? LOL

In my short opinion, if not just everyone's, e0e This is all bad, with no good, you slowing down grind for a game with a max of as 250 players with little to No Content, I hope it works out. ^^b

panthrax77 wrote: »
    You're losing the support of people who actually trusted you. :confused:

You're joking, right? You mean the same person who made put in broken Save The Earth alert that I'm still betting is still broken, Power changes that were over-nerf that installed a meta or lower the reason of use, the 10th anniversary which was a Hated Anniversary, changes that weren't listed, IE: Arrow memory being locked in place on use, putting Device exclusively behind certain Bloodmoon undead bosses that can only be obtained by slaying those certain bosses that lead to people only Farming those certain Bosses which had lead people to missout and not even get access to go into the crypts because such, Not to forget Vehicle with damage of Rankless Energy builders, with all this within the past 3 years and the Empress still have that currency of trust? LOL

Or you know the Crisis changes, so you need a full Que now for it, making them dead as well. Those also fall under the forgotten category, seemingly. Changes I will never understand, even more so like removing sub, a money income. It's like brain-dead monkeys lead at times. No offense to anyone, even that I am close to a lot of such developers and publishers.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Open Missions
    • Open missions found in main zones now have diminishing returns on the amount of experience they provide. This amount resets back to normal after an hour or after completing the open mission 2 times.
    ​​

What a minute! Isn't this the same kind of change that Marvel Avengers added to their Mobile PC console game that no one cares about by slowing down the XP Grind? [Which to add A lot of people hated that change openly, Very Openly.]

Wow! when you think about that is very Ironic. LOL

You would think put that to effect after you, revamp\rework you know like, 95% of the Open Missions within the game, Cause Vibora bay which you had made so easy for people to get into now that have.
      4 out of 4 it Open mission are untouched Vibora bay. 2 out of 3 within Monster island O.M's are untouched. 1 out of 2 Canada wilderness O.M's untouched. 1 out of 3 Millennium city O.M's untouched.

Which is almost Weird since you soo good at making reworks and revamps, why you haven't done that to those Open Missions? At least that gives The Players more options to Get Better EXP from those Redone Open missions unless Yall have truly fallen So low that you want people to invest in expensive level-up Boosters now, or yall just lazy and slow? LOL

In my short opinion, if not just everyone's, e0e This is all bad, with no good, you slowing down grind for a game with a max of as 250 players with little to No Content, I hope it works out. ^^b

panthrax77 wrote: »
    You're losing the support of people who actually trusted you. :confused:

You're joking, right? You mean the same person who made put in broken Save The Earth alert that I'm still betting is still broken, Power changes that were over-nerf that installed a meta or lower the reason of use, the 10th anniversary which was a Hated Anniversary, changes that weren't listed, IE: Arrow memory being locked in place on use, putting Device exclusively behind certain Bloodmoon undead bosses that can only be obtained by slaying those certain bosses that lead to people only Farming those certain Bosses which had lead people to missout and not even get access to go into the crypts because such, Not to forget Vehicle with damage of Rankless Energy builders, with all this within the past 3 years and the Empress still have that currency of trust? LOL

Or you know the Crisis changes, so you need a full Que now for it, making them dead as well. Those also fall under the forgotten category, seemingly. Changes I will never understand, even more so like removing sub, a money income. It's like brain-dead monkeys lead at times. No offense to anyone, even that I am close to a lot of such developers and publishers.

Well, the claim is that it costed more to maitain the subscription system than it brought in. Since we have no access to the account books, there is no way to verify whether this did make them more money in the long run, or not. If they are making more money, it was not brain-dead, except in so far as probably many people who had a good number of characters that they used to play when they would re-sub for a month or so every few years are lost to them now.

Now, what was truly brain-dead and verging on evil was promising people who maintained continuing subscriptions on credit cards that they could keep those subscriptions going without taking into account that those accounts would become locked out once those people got cards with new expiration dates. They should have easily foreseen that outcome and planned for a way to allow those people to update their existing card data. Breaking actual promises to customers is NEVER cool.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User

Ahh, yes, the crisis missions, Fact it became my first Suggestion Discussion in aim to make it solo queue cause, Very Few people were doing them! if not doing them at all... and that Discussion went Wonderfully well, it was also funny since with the Vibora bay Crisis, the only way to help someone is to have the same mission which isn't Shareable, IE: Create or have a character that has not completed the crisis mission, since teleport doesn't work there anymore, and that makes it harder to help people with that crisis mission meaning that person would have to do VB Crisis alone... [GoodLuck]

OH, and you have to do Vibora bay Crisis in other to unlock it in case some have forgotten, [or you could just rely on someone to have said teleport to ferry you across or vice versa...] so Thanks, Devs! it never ceases to surprise me how Player Gated this game is, which depends on the player to choose if he/she wants to be involved with you in the 1st place... LOL xD

Also, keep in mind there is a massive Paywall in the name of cosmetics since a lot item that was either in Event store now going to cost you RNG reward for the price of Questionite...[FOMO FTWs] I wonder, do people love RNG rewards that going to cost you a lot of time to get said Questionite, which can only be done or be effective on certain days/months? We didn't have this when the monthly sub was a thing, so it kinda makes you wonder when you think about it.
  • Options
    mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Also, I'm not just narrowing it down to the Trade Back Papers, there is some item that needs keys too, that should go without saying that thou...