test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alien Gladiator

rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Costumes and Concepts
I need help in setting up my costume for my alien gladiator. .Is their a head piece that make it like your character has six eyes? How would get my blue skin to be the same blue used to color his tail? What changes should make to his costume to make the costume look more like that of an alien gladiator? Below is a picture of what I have so far in setting up his costume.

gvShih5.jpg
Post edited by rosewynd on

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    There is an Eye Accessories Mask thing called "Alien ...", forgot the full name at, but it was and is part of the Alien Skin/Tights from the Exclusive Vendor. So only if you are still on a running sub or lifetime, or with the Defender Training Program Token for it, but to late for that now I imagine if you not rush a char now till Thursday.
  • Options
    rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
    There is an Eye Accessories Mask thing called "Alien ...", forgot the full name at, but it was and is part of the Alien Skin/Tights from the Exclusive Vendor. So only if you are still on a running sub or lifetime, or with the Defender Training Program Token for it, but to late for that now I imagine if you not rush a char now till Thursday.
    Are you refer to the Alien Hybrid Mask? If so then that only has four eyes.

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    rosewynd wrote: »
    Are you refer to the Alien Hybrid Mask? If so then that only has four eyes.

Has it only 4? Then my Memory is bad, sorry about that. But what could work is the Steel Arachnid Helmet comes to my mind now. Also, I have seen some people using i think the Cosmos Eye Accessories to add more eyes basically also.