test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Special Character Slots question

So I created a new character for the Defender Training Program mission and noticed it has a gold lightning bolt on it and is labeled "Special" vs my old Gold character slots. So far the only difference I've seen is that the Powers windows doesn't have the box to change all power colors and I can only change power colors individually. I suspect I can run a command to change them all but haven't tried yet.

I'm not sure if this is working as intended and if anyone knows any other differences between the Gold character slots and the Special ones?

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Not really any differences TBH, FF slots are just marked as Special for Silver players to Distiguished them from the Subscribers/Lifetimers Gold Freeform
    Thats the reason It doesnt even have the colour all powers option, it existed before "Premium Pack"
    So far the only difference I've seen is that the Powers windows doesn't have the box to change all power colors and I can only change power colors individually. I suspect I can run a command to change them all but haven't tried yet.
    So at this part I'm going to share the
    COLOR PALETTE COMMAND thread for reference

*Silver players can change power colours ONLY if they have Purchased the "Premium Pack" from Zstore

Using the /powerhue 0 X will colour ALL your powers, auras and devices on the selected colour
    X= A value from 1 to 360
    gq70E5f.jpg

For example, using "/powerhue 0 80", it will change everything into a Leaf Green​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Thank you!! I've been an LTS for about 6 years. Not sure if all of my remaining open character slots will be considered Special or if I somehow have a mix of Special and Gold slots? I also wonder if the Special slot could be from one of the ultra-rare FF slot giveaways? I guess I'll find out as I use them and great to know there aren't any other major differences for me to watch out for.