test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Bug related to the "Corrupted" Debuff.

terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2021 in Gameplay Bugs
Bug:
Where it happens: With the "Corrupted" Debuff from "Endbringer's Grasp" and "Mind Control" Powers also from the "Blood of Corruption" Device.
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
  • What happens: The "Corrupted" Debuff from "Endbringer's Grasp" "Mind Control" and "Blood of Corruption" isn't removing other Debuffs such as "Sentinel Mastery" or "Dependency" when a target is "Corrupted", Testing shows that targets affected by the "Corrupted" Debuff still retain other Debuffs for the remainder of the duration left on the other Debuffs from when they were classified as enemies, This is problematic as Healing from Debuffs such as "Sentinel Mastery" or "Dependency" which were previously Healing Players can instead Heal Player Enemies, The worse of which is currently Baron Cimetiere of Therakiel's Temple as during parts of his encounter he uses a Block ability that reflects any damage taken back to the attacker which will trigger any lingering "Sentinel Mastery" Debuff left on the "Corrupted" Zombies to Heal Baron Cimetiere for massive amounts of HP.
Sentinel_Mastery_Description..PNG

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

• Note: I tested and observed this bug on the Public Test Server/Shard(PTS) and the Live Server, As for what prompted this was the fact that when fighting Baron Cimetiere of Therakiel's Temple he would Heal often from 1/3 or 2/3 HP to full HP after all of the "Corrupted" Zombies died almost all at once during one of his Blocking Phases, I'd appreciate it if someone can confirm my findings and comment below.

Comments