test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Device reworks

I don't think the sacrifice vs advantage given for Psionic Accelerator (and Alien Crystal for that matter) should be so far greater/better than than the list of powers players can invest in for their builds.

PS is greater dmg and hold strength than any other R1 paralyze in the game and has up to 5 targets. This cheapens the paralyze mechanics across the board.

I suggest turn the ability into a 15second +CC Strength Boost or/and substantially reduced AoE arc and/or Target cap with a much longer cool down.

CC players will still want it and use it but not as a replacement for powers investment.

Devices as a whole should have longer cool downs that are sometime/one-time bonuses to your build without replacing it.

In this post I will NOT address the other extremely "cheap" devices in heavy build rotation but there are ... Many.

The reasons for the device creep seems to be "please buy this in our Questionite or Drifter Salvage store" which feels much too close to pay to win for my consumer comfort