test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 5/13/2021

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited May 2021 in Release Notes
Circus Malvanum
  • Added Gear Breaker bracers costume to the event store.

Unknowable Rampage
  • Increased the range of the resistance debuff the Zealots apply the the Unknowable One when defeated.

ZEN Store
For the next week the Combatant Key Pack will be available.
Cost: 900 ZEN
  • 1x Combatant Armor Costume
  • 10x Cosmic keys of Power
​​

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Unknowable Rampage
    Increased the range of the resistance debuff the Zealots apply the the Unknowable One when defeated.
    I really wish you could INCREASE the Resistance Debuff as well because this rampage is very sluggish with all this HP and Resistance the Shark has!
    Paired with Lemuria's annoying xyz axis movement which interfere position, this coming from someone who experienced this Rampage with Melee and Lifedraining HEALERS! It's frustating to postion

Bug: I just discovered that Auras will Decide to stop working on Rampages and not apply on allies! Nobody was getting my Aura of Ebon Destruction buff
    The Core Rampage system needs to fixed... it's really outdated! With this and the rampages is using the horrible PVP queue system which split the 10 players into 5 different team ups

The Honeymoon Hype of this Rampage already died, PUG Queue takes an eternity and Private Team ups were not that common
    1x Combatant Armor Costume
    DELICIOUS! FINALLY SOME GOOD FANTASY BATTLE HARNESS! 💪
    This item will single-handed raise the fanservice for the Gay men in CO and I live for it
    My characters are going to be even more Manly and Homoerotic!
    f2a.jpg

It's a really nice costume, Loving the Emblem Chest unlock as well, makes it even more flexible to combine it with existing armours​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I guess between this and the cosmos mankini, all it takes for the community to be happy is some gay fetish gear. :confused:

That said it looks pretty nice, and I'll use it plenty! :)
  • nacito#6758 nacito Posts: 974 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    1x Combatant Armor Costume
    DELICIOUS! FINALLY SOME GOOD FANTASY BATTLE HARNESS! 💪
    This item will single-handed raise the fanservice for the Gay men in CO and I live for it
    My characters are going to be even more Manly and Homoerotic!
    f2a.jpg

I ditto this strongly​​
    Just another reptile lover, known in game as @nacito
    4hszgc1knoyo.png

This is a big journey, so far if you're reading this, wish you a good day