test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Suggestions

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Suggestions Box
Before I start asking, Is the Dragon Ultimate not possible as a travel power? When will we be getting other animal travel powers? And bird action figures like the cats? Well that's not really they suggestion but leading up to it!

Once again I was caught in a day dream in my quest to break the mold. I thought ~~"There is non combat travel power that transforms our characters into **Spirit Wolf**. Is it not possible to create some of those that changes **ONLY** the lower half of the characters?"~~ Should be color custom to tailor when chosen. Assume Mechanical versions as well:

__Speed Travel__
*Snake Tail
*Centaur

__Flight__
*Ghost Tail
*Mermaid Tail

__Super Jump__
*Spider Legs(Arachnes)

I've even seen the become Ghost device do something like this in travel mode. Now, from seeing **Witch Broom**. Why not:

__Mount Travel Powers__
*Horses, Pegasus, Unicorn
*Big 4 legged Beasts
*Motor Bikes
*Bicycle

And sidekick versions of those same mounts or vice versa. Example: Agate.

CO: ~~"Well darn it, Rave, You're a mad man! Development has been partially frozen since 09' and still you are here with this. This isn't the basic adds we will actually have to do hard work for that to happen. Don't you know **coding is hard**? All you do is talk and complain. I'd like to see YOU run some codes yourself!"

Me: Bu...

CO: "...Bu nothing. Be quiet or we'll overcharge you for a reskin of a travel power you already have!"~~

Also CO: ~~Why are people not impressed? We give them the same basic things every time and still they leave... We'll just give them another wolf head. They always lose their marbles for the fresh πŸΊπŸ¦πŸ±πŸ¦ŠπŸ™ˆ super friends!~~

*Average quitter checking to see if CO done anything new.
Quitter Returning: Meh... I'll make a magic cat girl.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments