test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hoverboard Variation acting like Hover Disk instead of Ice Slide or update Hoverboard to use skins..

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
I love that the Foxbat's skateboard was not even included for Hoverboard TP, DEVs forgot it exists despite being one of the FIRST Lockbox related TP

I love hoverboard's variaty of skins (some of which are literally vehicle models) but I never ending up using it because of how insufferable it is

My problems with the Hoverboard
  • You need to constantly hold the jump button to hover
  • It never stays on air, while you move or attack it keeps descending! This is so obnoxious, you keep getting dragged down by Gravity
  • It's using Ice Slide's annoying physics

and if you gonna say: So? Just use Hover Disk if you don't like Hoverboard's physics! YEAH HOVER DISK DOESN'T COME WITH DIFFERENT SKINS! Unless update it to do so! Which would be even better

TL;DR I want a new Hoverboard variation TP that acts like regular flight while lets me use those awesome Hoverboard skins
or just update Hoverboard to use those skins
I'm not asking for Hoverboard to be modified but I ask for a new variation that makes into a flight and not a nannoying slide

Interesting enough, on the Power Modulation window it's marked as Hoverboard v1
Version 1, this makes me think thats there were planning to make version 2 in the future
PfM2QMS.png​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged: