test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ice Burst

Gripe: The Ice Burst construct is supposed to blow up after 12 seconds doing more damage but if the target you dropped it on dies it disappears.
The move itself is a 30 seconds cooldown.

Solution: They show update the construct to last it's duration regardless.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
    Like, you know, the f** serial enemies casting effects even in death and lasting, like the electric balls, the ice burst, the ultimates!?
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Ice Burst is one of those unrevamped powers which DEVs seem to refuse to acknowledge and buff
    and I have been wanting it to be good even since they revamped ICE powerframe

Not even any useful adv, and will long CD on boost! I wanted to use it on my Elementalists' builds, its a useless powers that takes a power slot
    Like, you know, the f** serial enemies casting effects even in death and lasting, like the electric balls, the ice burst, the ultimates!?

FREAKING AMAZING, ISN'T IT?​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!