test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Filter unlocked costumes in the AH

jer#1883 jer Posts: 53 Arc User
I don't know if this has already been talked about, but I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have the option to filter out costumes that you've already unlocked in the Auction House to make it easier to find costumes and costume pieces you haven't unlocked yet.
I'm a raging whirlwind like the tornadoes I can make. WATCH OUT!!!
Y9MfgKA.jpg

Comments

• Options
    grunspelgrunspel Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    I searched for any other thread about this but couldn't find anything. Perhaps I just can't find it, but I can't believe this isn't one of the top requested QoL improvements. Some of us have to scroll through pages and pages searching for something we don't already have, so this filter would be fantastic. For years, I just assumed that it couldn't be done, but now I'm replying to this thread hoping that either (a, ideally) it can be a future update or (b) a developer can definitively state that it can't be done. Thank you.
    Post edited by grunspel on
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Double thumbs up on this one.​​
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    I agree! An additional benefit of such a filter would be to help visually impaired individuals who have difficulty distinguishing between the light blue and light grey icons that indicate if a costume is already owned or not!
  • Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    This would be great,