test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Advancements

I'm sorry if this isn't where i'm suppose to put this. I'm having a hard time finding a way to look at previous advancements that ive added to my powers. how do I check that in game?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I'm not quite sure if it's what you want, but you can check a log that has the order of powers and ranks/advantages (advs) that you've trained, by going to any in-game Powerhouse, selecting the "Remove Powers" option at a training npc and scrolling through the list (and ofc it will also tell you how much you have to pay to unlearn the latest step that you trained, if desired). You can also look at a list of all of your powers and advs (both trained and available) by selecting the "Train Up" -> "Purchase Ranks and Advantages" options instead, if it's available.

Outside of the Powerhouse, you can check a general list in the Powers menu (I think the default key is just 'P', or just click the small lightning bolt icon on the mini-map or the hotbar) and browse through the options there, though not everything may be available depending on your level or what you've already trained. I think for ATs the Powers menu will also list all trained advs, but for FFs you have to go into the "All Powers" sub-menu and read through the power descriptions to get more info (general rank on the top-right; any trained special advs listed further down).
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    shatteredlight22shatteredlight22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    flowcyto wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure if it's what you want, but you can check a log that has the order of powers and ranks/advantages (advs) that you've trained, by going to any in-game Powerhouse, selecting the "Remove Powers" option at a training npc and scrolling through the list (and ofc it will also tell you how much you have to pay to unlearn the latest step that you trained, if desired). You can also look at a list of all of your powers and advs (both trained and available) by selecting the "Train Up" -> "Purchase Ranks and Advantages" options instead, if it's available.

Outside of the Powerhouse, you can check a general list in the Powers menu (I think the default key is just 'P', or just click the small lightning bolt icon on the mini-map or the hotbar) and browse through the options there, though not everything may be available depending on your level or what you've already trained. I think for ATs the Powers menu will also list all trained advs, but for FFs you have to go into the "All Powers" sub-menu and read through the power descriptions to get more info (general rank on the top-right; any trained special advs listed further down).

Thank you very much!!