Install Arc
Options

Knock Resistance doesn't work

areeeareee Posts: 830 Arc User
275% from str
172% from con spec
0.32 cc resist from Pres
100% block knock resist
DRA fight, all the regular knocks worked just as well on my character as my PRE, Dex, Con one. Even got sent flying by missles.

Could be why it seems like knocks are OP. Our knock resistance isn't working right.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I take it you don't do the GRAB alert? Overpowered knocks have been the subject of complaints for years (iirc they supposedly toned down the GRAB knocks?). However, it is the favored way of adding "difficulty" to content. Warning: Don't try soloing the QWZ if you don't like knocks.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Knock resistance has a percentage chance of working (other than blocking; proper timing on blocking usually means complete immunity, and if your timing is wrong it's useless), but because we don't get assigned knock resistance stacks unless successfully knocked and a lot of knock heavy content really really spams the knocks, you'll keep getting knocked until you build 3 stacks of resistance and are immune for 15s.

DRA missiles aren't knocks. They're repels.