test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox add-ons

paperbellpaperbell Posts: 31 Arc User
Could the devs include new hideouts skins in future lock boxes.

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    First they should finally open the other rooms in the Hideouts, they claim the ones with the hideouts left so that "project" was abandoned, not a good reason to leave it so at all, yet they clearly showed they have access to them if they convert things like the Moonbase in a mission.

I like the idea tho, even if it probably would be like pieces to unlock like the costumes, they were sets before now split sadly to increase gamble. The same would be for Hideout parts probably, better than nothing yes, but I can't say I would welcome it too much to support such practices if they did.
  • circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    Same as Dark says, they need to sort out the Hideouts themselves first, then worry about lockboxs, tho I am not sure how lockbox based items for a Hideout will work, considering they'll have to be account wide in order to function
    Psi.
  • paperbellpaperbell Posts: 31 Arc User
    My thought here would be items that would expand the options on the hideouts window. Have the access to the block rooms would be nice too. but I also want to layout my hideout to match my hero costumes