test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Check the Forums

wizx269wizx269 Posts: 15 Arc User
It would be nice if when the game is down and the launcher suggests "check the forums" there was actually information about the downtime on the forums. Instead of a week after the fact.

Have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    If anything were done, it would probably be to remove that "check the forums" message. That's one and done, unlike the devs actually having to interact on the forums more often.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    I also want to know why the dev hardly answers questions on offical forum but will not hesitate to speak up on an unnoffical discord server. This is not an attack in any way to the devs. But you have to realize not everybody enjoys reading through mountains of sassy obnoxious discord chat to find answers.

This is my review and it will most likely be removed to silence me. The CO unofficial discord says it unofficial but then it's pinned to the top of CO facebook page. They pride themselves of the one dev who share their server. And these people actually believe they are the majority of the people who play the game. My concerns is if that if this dev would be influenced by them could lead CO down the wrong path.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    The forum is operated by the company, the devs have to be more careful with what they say here and how they say it as it will reflect the company as a whole. What's said here must be official. Anyway, that particular dev left the unofficial Discord over a month ago.

More on-topic, would be nice if announcements on the main page and forum were always on time when server maintenance starts. Sometimes they're hours behind.
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord