test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do you contact the Community Team?

catstarstocatstarsto Posts: 1,129 Arc User
I've been trying for years to contact the community team in STO, they never respond back. So how does one get assistance from them?

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.

Comments

• Options
    crazyflip#4138 crazyflip Posts: 98 Arc User
    Maybe try asking on the STO forums?
    ...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Maybe try asking on the STO forums?

Aren't you one of them who took delight in my removal? How is this helpful?

Kaiserin moderates here, perhaps she has an answer or an Idea that can help me?

EDIT: I can't explain my case here, but being it's their job to give me an unbias ear on an issue, I'm looking to have my name cleared, not to post on the forums there but to finally put an end to players who like to endlessly troll me over something unfairly put upon me to begin with....as it follows me to other games too.
    Post edited by catstarsto on

Courage is doing what is right even when it isn't popular or safe. Honor is retaining the dignity and virtue in one's self, so it can light the way for others in the darkest of times. Compassion is showing patience and mercy towards others, even when it isn't returned or deserved. A hero is defined by these 3 words, they set him apart from others as a beacon of hope and excellence.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Well, someone needs to chill and unbunch theit tighty whities before their martyr complex gives them an aneuryism.

If you actually took the time to read instead of attack, the rules posted at the top of these forums by pwlaughingtrendy. give you the means to dispute an infraction, dude. No one is entitled to an audience with the "community team"

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/championsonline/#/discussion/1191393/perfect-world-entertainment-community-rules-and-policies

Alternatively you could email customer support at customerservice@perfectworld.com, perhaps with the title "My Ban From the STO Forums for Trolling/Griefing and Transphobic and Homophobic Attacks"

Good luck dude.
    ...pretentious humble brag about how I am actually better than everyone and a hero to all. If you don't agree you don't get it *cries*
  • Options
    I was asking for help.... why some feel it necessary to try and derail my thread with untrue slanders is why I consider it worth the time for them to hear my case, and weigh evidence away from the influence of actual griefers/trolls trying to sabotage my name. So please, I have proof in plain sight if the Community Team would get ahold of me.

• Options
    McIReIC.jpg
This discussion has been closed.