What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What do C.O. players want?

124»

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I want a cohort of fairies that follow me around and shoot lightning and fireballs at stuff.
  • Options
    sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    I want a cohort of fairies that follow me around and shoot lightning and fireballs at stuff.

I can't get behind this more if I was being towed... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • Options
    daveyj3daveyj3 Posts: 20 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »

f yeah me too, all pet powers should have more alternate skins, and fairy could work for most of them. a shadow fairy, a robot fairy, a wind fairy, a celestial healing fairy, etc.
  • Options
    evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    More animal sidekicks, like Tigers, Cows, Horses, or perhaps a Giant Rabbit.
  • Options
    taareni9#6147 taareni9 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I only care for New Powers, Synergies, Bug fixes, Buffs and Power revamps those days, even if I'm into Endgame content, which becomes draining, repetitive and frustating depending on the people who participate and troll!
    https://teatv.ltd/dl/
    https://hellodear.in
    Post edited by taareni9#6147 on
  • Options
    kendaricvkendaricv Posts: 8 Arc User
    What I want:

Mainly an upgrade/expansion of the Nemesis system. At the very least we should be able to use our unlocked weapon skins for our nemesis and select a few different skin options for their minions, e.g. VIPER/ARGENT for soldiers, ghost/zombie pirates for the pirate minions.
    Basically, it should work like the different skin options for our hero's pet powers.

Aside from that, questing needs to become a viable route to level again. We need to have people out in the world instead of just hanging out in Ren Center, waiting for queues to pop.
  • Options
    magpieuk2014magpieuk2014 Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    kendaricv wrote: »
    What I want:

Mainly an upgrade/expansion of the Nemesis system. At the very least we should be able to use our unlocked weapon skins for our nemesis and select a few different skin options for their minions, e.g. VIPER/ARGENT for soldiers, ghost/zombie pirates for the pirate minions.
    Basically, it should work like the different skin options for our hero's pet powers.

Aside from that, questing needs to become a viable route to level again. We need to have people out in the world instead of just hanging out in Ren Center, waiting for queues to pop.

I used to do that, but I got rather bored of the same old routes to the finish... I just can't face running through Monster Island any more!
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    We want:

*Well detailed thought out costumes. That doesn't make us say "Meh, it's alright, I guess"

*More powers added to each tree.

*To be informed more often.

*People that are passionate about the game to put effort in.

*Young heads with a fresh takes on want is cool to put ideas on the drawing board.

*Less bland generic uninspired releases.

*Devs that know how to utilize the games potential and make things possible.

*People to stop using "spaghetti code" or "the old devs left with how codes works" as an excuse.

*High quality costumes in the zen store

*Devs that actually listen to the player base. Like a few years ago when every single player in game was asking for more ethnic and urban hair from different cultures to only get 1 curly hair 2 years after and now swept under the rug. Rip.

*Focus revamps on things that actually need fixing and not just changing random things for petty reasons.

*Forgotten concepts like OVs from a hundred years ago to be looked at.

We need:

*Bikini armor

*A miracle like Elon Musk suddenly becoming interested in CO and investing money in it's development

*Sidekick, Vehicle and Hideout customization overhaul

*To stop day dreaming and actually do something

*Kinda bad/Anti-Hero overhaul

We can say that inspired things that be done but the effort to make it happen is never there.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    rojan1987rojan1987 Posts: 37 Arc User
    I would like to see a total revamp of the flight physics like to ones in DCUO