test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old Items and Costume pieces and overall handling of Drops

ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 664 Arc User
Could we have alternatives for things like the Roin'esh Transformation as example? Like trade 10 Transference state or Artifacts for one Transformation? Make more use with the exchange Vendor in general? I ask because the chance of even getting one of those is so minimal, on top of the cutscenes you can't skip in Whiteout if you want to farm.

I know you want to make money but shoving old stuff into new places was still not a nice move, expensive token costs on things that used to be normal drops and all and or connected to perks as well. At least put the stuff to the collector or so, make use of anything we have in game and stop adding new unneeded stuff and not keep moving it around please.

I can say I would not play today if I would be new now, things like Resistance Colossus Head, Feet and Hands that were a reward for finishing the Adventure Pack, now you have to farm countless Recognition for it. You did take the subscription of people and the players you have left you want burned out apparently.

Outside Topic and direct message to the Devs or whoever reads it of the CO Team:

Does anyone even care in this still I ask if anyone even reads this, maybe Kaiserin, you should be ashamed honestly, we had high hopes when you joined with them but in the end it became empty promises. You showed off stuff like as example a Tail attack animation wise on your YouTube channel, talked about how many ideas you had for the game, yet what we have gotten? Lockboxes.

And yes I know you not make this decisions, but I am sick of such companies making decisions to drag things out because of money instead of a good product., I still love this game for its customization, but a lot gripes me as well.