test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210201.5 - Redbanner Ruin Event

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2021 in PTS - The Archive
The Midnight Depths
  • PTS update delayed until Friday. Apologies!

Redbanner Ruin
  • Moved last year's rewards to the Trade Paperback store.
  • New Mission: Complete the Hipan, Fury of the Dragon mission 5 times. Rewards the Ji Polearm costume.
  • New Mission: Complete the Streets Run Red mission 5 times, rewards the O Katana costume.

Hi Pan, Fury of the Dragon Alert
  • Added Kabuki Mask costume as a possible drop. Costume updated with new materials.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Add Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon to the gcr/scr vendor, or still only available during Hipan?

How is the "O Katana costume" different from normal Katana?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • It’s a big O blade with a handle
  • ericrightshow82ericrightshow82 Posts: 582 Arc User
    While we're messing with Kabuki Mask, could we please put it as eye accessory? I never thought it made sense as head wear and I would love to wear a hat with it.
  • evilvillainsevilvillains Posts: 70 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Add Right Eye of the Sapphire Dragon to the gcr/scr vendor, or still only available during Hipan?

How is the "O Katana costume" different from normal Katana?

An Okatana is going to have a longer blade.

• wizeman#6286 wizeman Posts: 64 Arc User
    The Midnight Depths
    • Moved last year's rewards to the Trade Paperback store.
    ​​

Including the Celestial Dragon's Breath device. There goes my excitement for this event, and with it being put in the Gold Voucher tab, my excitement for that item in particular is dead now too.
    "The good... they do not know how close to evil they really are..."
    - The Overlord
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    > @ericrightshow82 said:
    > While we're messing with Kabuki Mask, could we please put it as eye accessory? I never thought it made sense as head wear and I would love to wear a hat with it.

Big thumbs up to this. Or maybe as both 🤩
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Thank you for adding my costume suggestion, that said it seems the weapon auras from Heavy Weapon innate Aura FX to [Melee Weapon Aura: Sorcery (Right)] isn't covering the blade fully.

unknown.png?width=601&height=616

unknown.png?width=627&height=616

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=487&height=616

unknown.png?width=534&height=616

• terminatorxiiterminatorxii Posts: 51 Arc User
    Dam edited my original post to much now it's been removed by the forum bug eh...
  • servantrulesservantrules Posts: 312 Arc User
    Hopefully, more Asian inspired content after Red Banner Ruin. Like maybe a full Asian Zone with a Cosmic Boss. All of these game assets for Asian themes and very little done with it! Honestly surprised there's no Tokyo Kaiju map given Monster Island exists.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Honestly surprised there's no Tokyo Kaiju map given Monster Island exists.
    This is the second time they wasted and ignored to take advantage of Kaiju HYPE with the recent Godzilla Movie ( =_=)​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.