test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cartoon Bomb Power Replacer

dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
I really want that big Cartoony Bombs the Toy Soldiers throw as a power replacer for Grenades

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    How about a power on its own, or make use of the emanation system we have? I not mind power replacer since they were a thing back then, got taken away and now brought back with often too much grind with it. Maybe unlock it as animation at least that way account wide? Just changing the animation instead of making a device with different stats and all is less work, right?

I would like a lot of such actually, like the Molotov from the inmates. Trowing cards for ninja stars, etc.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    It uses the same animation as the Grenade power. The only difference between the two is the object you throw, and the grenade doesn't have knock-back. All the stuff you list are basically alternate skins. However, since Grenades, Incendiary Grenades, and Throwing Stars don't have customization like other weapons, the only way we can get alternate looks is with a power replacer.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Well one of the grenades is a knock. And maybe it is time to give them such options simply? They can obviously with devices to do such.