test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

power, options

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
I have seen devices that change a power, costumes that look like claws and seen different animations for wands and staffs on devices. I was thinking i know that slotting gear will increase damage types of powers and also add abilities to the character in a small way. And devices (by the way only 5 slots for those and some of my characters are getting very over crowded) can change a power drastically altering damage type, looks, animation and sound even. I was thinking this might be a way to add a slot option to all powers say 4 for power, and adding something like the pumpkin device where it alters the damage type, animation, and look it would take 3 slots, leaving one for sound. This way each character could have each power altered with many different things. This would also open up new ideas and things that could drive the game in many ways creating a way of putting a fresh feel to powers and things in the game. I still also would love a random mission generator like city of heroes with the radio and news paper missions and being able to just explore like an under ground sewer system or something to level as the starting missions are driving me insane after making over 50 characters.