test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Terror Arms should also double as a new arm/hands costume and we should be able to increase size.

max7110max7110 Posts: 2 Arc User
Simple, the Terror Arms shouldn't be just a back type costume, it'd be great to have normal matching arms + hands to go with the ones on your back and we should be able to increase the size by possibly using the wings slider, it has potential that is being wasted.

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    They'd just hang by your side and require them to either be comically small or grant access to a whole new skeleton for more than standard armed characters.

I'm not sure if there was a reason for Terror Arms not scaling though...
  • diggotdiggot Posts: 309 Arc User
    At least they could've made the arms and claw have some kind of random movement...
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    diggot wrote: »
    At least they could've made the arms and claw have some kind of random movement...

Maybe sort of connect them to the wing flapping in a way, this way you could use the wing slider then as well. But maybe with the amount it is simply time for a second back slot, since things like capes and backpacks you can't use as example, only with capes that are with the archer neck piece as example.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Yeah they are pretty dumb, they are too static and fake! If anything it reminds me something the aliens from Rick & Morty would be designed with :grimace:

Weird how of all things they didn't apply wing-flapping and cloth physics on them like other costumes, like hairstyles and headpieces jiggling​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • heartstringsk3heartstringsk3 Posts: 153 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Weird how of all things they didn't apply wing-flapping and cloth physics on them like other costumes, like hairstyles and headpieces jiggling​​

Yeah, I was specifically thinking of the Mecha Claws Dr. Octopus tentacles, surprised they're not like that!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Need more back arms, more arms pls,
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Afterthought but a backpiece slider overall would be nice, making smaller or bigger backpacks possible as well. Same for shoulderpieces also i say, instead of linked to the body slider indirectly.
  • mastercontrol7mastercontrol7 Posts: 181 Arc User
    If they're not working under the Scale of wings then they SHOULD be Working in scaled as such as that. they look like wings anyway...