test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Device Suggestion: Laser Beam Eyes

riveroceanriverocean Posts: 1,690 Arc User
edited October 2020 in Suggestions Box
This is a classic superhero power so I'm suggesting it as a possible new device. A powerful blast of energy that erupts from the hero's eyes and blasts his/her/their enemies:

1848671-corrected_safe_t_man_colors.png

Not much else to say, simple suggestion here. Probably a maintain and most likely an AOE.

Questions About AT Play? Visit Silverwolfx11's Updated AT Guides!

Comments

• Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Or you know, Just make it into an ACTUAL POWER and not a Device, Non-Toggle eye beams have been requested for years, multiple times

We are requesting powers into devices instead of actual powers now? that's pretty disappointing and sad with no power revamp this year​​

I don't want my entire's character theme power to be locked behind a limited time availability device which has additional requirements for max DPS
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    I like it, but as a power idea.

You know, I always thought Celestial was a bit niche, and could be expanded into a Light-Energy powerset, opposite Darkness. So: Laser eye beams, photonic blasts, Blinds/stuns AoEs & Hypnotic lights, light “bombs” (energy/heat, flashbang-like nades), “fireworks”, bending light/invisibility… a lot of cool stuff there that could be done, and not necessarily restricted to PA’s clunky toggles or Celestial’s whole Seraphim/Nephilim’s shtick.

Tx1N.gif