test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account linking

tasoseg#9218 tasoseg Posts: 28 Arc User
edited October 2020 in PC & Technical Issues
Greetings.
I have sent a support ticket a few months ago about account linking, because I wanted to get Gold Account privilages on the test server. I have a Cryptic account linked to a PW account (but these 2 are not connected to my Arc account), and I received this answer:
"Unfortunately, CS does not support the test servers, so you may need to post a thread on the forums in order to have your request heard by a developer. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Regards, GM Chancellor Knuckles Senior Game Master
" (this was the last mail I received) (I can show you the other emails, if needed)

The only way I could link my Cryptic/PW account to my Arc account (as I was told in a previous email), was by deleting all my characters, which I really don't want to do.

I don't mind not having Gold Account privilages on the Test server, but the reason I'm making this thread is because I want to upgrade to a lifetime account and I'm not sure if it's going to work, since my accounts are not linked. If I purchase the lifetime subscriber option, is it going affect my account or not?
My username is Tasos-EG, but I can't change it :#
Post edited by tasoseg#9218 on
Tagged: