test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delete R1-R2 Safeguard Catalyst

ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
I mean really...it’s a total troll item to leave in store.

The only ones who buy these buy them by mistake. I’m even tempted to say delete rank 3 is about the standard start rank.

You are doing your customer a disservice by having these here and accidentally buying one or someone assuming they can rank vehicle powers up.

Please remove them.

Comments

• warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,075 Arc User
    If the things worked on vehicle weapons, then they might be useful. But, they don't.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
    Why even have R1 and R2 mods in the game? I can't remember the last time I used one.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Reason I even mention this is I had one I bought in AH for cheap, but I did it because I felt sorry for whoever accidentally paid money for this in zstore.

Yesterday I noticed one in AH for 1k and I laughed...so I placed mine in AH for 500g and it sold.

Crazy!!!!

So it made me think, “who is buying these intentional and getting scammed?”
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    R1 and r2 mods are primarily for leveling gear (gear you get from missions) that has 1 or 2 slots. Veteran players of course have their own special gear like aurum, but new players don't. And so r1 and 2 mods are an introduction to late game gearing.

However, I agree that the catalysts for these ranks shouldn't exist, and can be predatory to unwitting new players who may not be familiar with the system.