test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exiting Alerts and Social Instances via Socrates "Leave Current Map" randomly crash the game

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
This has been happening 1 year now, can't pin point when exactly, I thought it was related to the Trainstopping smash alerts which has been happening A LOT

It became obvious to me during the Defender's Leveling program event when I was exiting the mission instances via socrates! (The westside mission in which you take down Qularr Ludwig for first time)

Today this happened 4-5 times in the row! 1 was alert, 4 was exiting from my Hideout

I have been reporting this every time via the game's crash tool and waiting for it to info dump and sent the file, I believe the tool crashed once as well

and then waiting the game to fix the files every time I launch it after the crash

It's not happening all the time but today especially it became obnoxious! Relaunching Steam and the game usually fix this​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    Why does this KEEPS HAPPENING.GIF
    Send Help! I keep Verifying the files after the crash
    CdJVr2n.gif
    ​​

My Reports tickets must have reached Double Digits by now

I keep thinking can could possible cause this? Character's position on the roster screen? Qzone itself? The random artwork on loading screens? The Day of the Week? Steam?

What changed this year to cause THIS?
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!