test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bloom Quality LOW doesn't work - Monster Island and Therakiel Temple being pitch dark with it OFF

avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Gameplay Bugs
I have been playing the game all those years with the BLOOM option complety off and I had a pretty good and stable experience!
However after returning for Therakiel Temple revamp I realized something odd! The Lair is too darn DARK! I don't even remember the temple being that dark to be honest even before the revamp

This has been happening on Monster Island during cosmics, and on a degree inside Mission caves but I didn't really mind it until now!

Starting off! BLOOM QUALITY LOW Does absolutely nothing! It has the same results with OFF! The Low option is useless
Is there suppose to be a MEDIUM setting available? Because I don't have access to it
Only HIGH affects the game, even with Bloom intensity on 0%

2TQxVoz.png

So far from the Forum's history, I could only find 1 Thread about this issue from 2017

Heres some screenshots from experiences, i missed some of them during Dracul's Alert (which is causing Frame rates with BLOOM ON i may add, too many glowing elements)
WITH BLOOM OFF-LOW
Monster Island and Therakiel Temples are pitch dark! Details are hidden
NxmZQgJ.jpg
lHVoErt.jpg
VHONomH.jpg
mmTV30c.jpg

WITH BLOOM HIGH (0 or 10% Intensity)
Monster Island has a calm Blue tint! Therakiel Temple is fully visible (only capturing Baron here)
TU4lesp.jpg
97HtW1j.jpg
irlwhbq.jpg

The Therakiel case made more unpleasant experience to me
Only Vlad's lair is easier to navigate due to the sources of Light!
I can set the Quality on High but that cause a noticeable FPS dip in some areas
I can't keep the Quality on high all the time because other zone's lightning is complety different from Monster Island and TT​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Tagged: