test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendship and Community

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Off Topic
It just goes to show that a certain CO discord is filled with a very small sorry group of out of touch individuals who starts talking about nonsense like FUTA in CO relative chat. And the fact I saying 'straight male' was enough rub people in the wrong way so much so as to get me kicked off server by a moderator who values his friends over community. But rest assured I take it without a grain of salt as I see it no place to return to. First of with people who are insecure and bored with themselves and the game an feel the need to single out people for entertainment. I knew the same set of people was trying to get me banned for a long time. Theyd twisting my words into insults when they where not at all so. I say to them... victory is based on what you think you've won. Enjoy your little group.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    But what really to the cake is go quite for a little time and they immediately start calling me out to instigate problem while poking at petty things said in chat. I ask why the call outs, what's happening? What did i say that was so different for a chat someone esle started. And the instigators avoid up front confrontation. I go to sleep and came back to server removed from my list. Well I'm not angry.. maybe all I needed was a push to remove my self from such a degenerate place.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
This discussion has been closed.