test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alerts and SNR

As of late, a dear friend of mine has been having severe connectivity issues specifically to Champions Online, but not in the typical sense. No, it's upon attempting to join Alerts and on occasion leaving them do they suddenly get Server Not Responding into a full on disconnect. They've done thorough inspecting of their connectivity elsewhere and find no issue; it's only to the game, and mostly concentrated to traveling to different zones. They've gotten reasonably upset trying to deal with this the past week, as atop the aforementioned issue, half the time they reconnect in time to participate in the Alert, they're not given the final reward.

I'd advised to change proxy, and they did. It worked for a grand total of one day, after which the same issue begun happening once again, only slightly worse, as they had a harder time reconnecting. Verification of the files yielded no results either. I'm not savvy with server solutions, but I'd like to seek help in resolving this issue for them so we may get back to playing the game together without this problem discouraging them from it.

Apologies if one's not allowed to post for someone else's technical problem.

Comments

• holloweaverholloweaver Posts: 582 Arc User
    I do have sometimes a "server not responding" warning but mostly when the server is busy with a lot (*cough cough?*) of players connected.