test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Release Notes 7/23/2020

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
Alerts
  • We are extending the Vladic Dracul alert for 1 week.

ZEN Store
Added Winged Victory pack. This pack will be available until Monday 27th, 10am.

This pack contains:
  • 10 Keys
  • Victory Wings costume. Note that this costume is static, and will not flap if you are flying.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,425 Arc User
    On https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11476543-winged-victory-key-pack! the dates go backward in time.

"What does Victory mean to you, Champion? Does it mean getting to the top of the mountain? Or putting an end to injustice? Whatever it is, you can celebrate your own victory with the Winged Victory Key Pack. From July 23rd til July 20th, purchase this pack for 900 Zen to obtain the Victory Wings, and 10 Master Keys!"
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    Victory Wings costume. Note that this costume is static, and will not flap if you are flying.
    Neither are other wings. They just flap when you're stationary.
    Except Insect Wings.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    Nice wings, finally something good from this mysterious Victory costume set project
    Shame that they can't be moved during flight
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    "What does Victory mean to you, Champion? Does it mean getting to the top of the mountain? Or putting an end to injustice? Whatever it is, you can celebrate your own victory with the Winged Victory Key Pack. From July 23rd til July 20th, purchase this pack for 900 Zen to obtain the Victory Wings, and 10 Master Keys!"
    The Quality control and copy-paste of those News is getting laughable bad :grimace:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited July 2020
    Alerts
    • We are extending the Vladic Dracul alert for 1 week.
    Can the Cages' collision being looked? It's super wonky
    I already got stucked myself inside those cages twice, simply because I jumped while a cage was above me, in order to get on the platform and the coffin! And there is no Turning back once you get stucked inside until the end of the fight or Vlad imprison you himself
    At least the second time Vlad rescued me by caging me himself so i could break free!

YEAH! TAKE THAT VLAD!
    I'm gonna Cage myself :grimace:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • whatdakrakwhatdakrak Posts: 47 Arc User
    More copy paste fails, Fantastic!

"July 23 to July 20"
    Glad the limited time offers are finally a decent length, 362 days!

"10 Master Keys"
    What is a Master key? Does it give a better drop rate than a Cosmic key?

A static set of wings that don't flap? Sounds like the person who knew how to make things move got laid off. Good job on making a decent looking set of wings pointless.
  • atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
      Victory Wings costume. Note that this costume is static, and will not flap if you are flying.

unknown.png

RIP no flap-flap :'(
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • redcastle56redcastle56 Posts: 133 Arc User
    Was the vlad curse/spark shield interaction fixed? (and and thorns as well I hope?)
  • psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
    Well i will get the wings but hope at some pint they make them move, which really shouldn't be a big deal, but we all know what this "victory " set is i just WONDER what it is all about only a WOMAN would maybe know?
    BUG: Victory Wings have some bad interactions with some Wings Auras
    Tested with [Blot Aura (Wings)], the visuals are going through a straight line behind the character instead of emitting from the wings

KIW1hdM.png​​
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    BUG: Victory Wings have some bad interactions with some Wings Auras​​
    The wing auras that aren't surface effects generally play relative to where the 'standard' wings would be, rather than where your actual wings (if any) are.
  • jenniferloganjenniferlogan Posts: 44 Arc User
    While the damage ping-pong bug with Spark Shield appears to have been fixed, Thorn Shield still suffers from it when I tested a few days ago. It appears to be a generic issue with damage reflection gear.

Although it is a far rarer item, I suspect the magic damage equivalent (Dark Shard Robe?) is also affected. A few grandfathered items also have reflection effects, although it is likely a safe assumption that noone uses those.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Although it is a far rarer item, I suspect the magic damage equivalent (Dark Shard Robe?) is also affected. A few grandfathered items also have reflection effects, although it is likely a safe assumption that noone uses those.
    Other than grandfathered versions of the Dark Shield Robe and Primus Spark Shield, the only other reflection item I can remember is the sonic reflection device as a possible mission reward from Andrith (crystallos robe or something). There was also a heal on damage taken from the Viper Lair which as far as I know never worked, and a summon zombies on damage taken from Necrull.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    It would be great if we could have Trade Paperback Vouchers enabled to be sold for Q again very soon :)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    > @themightyzenith said:
    > It would be great if we could have Trade Paperback Vouchers enabled to be sold for Q again very soon :)

Yes please. A million Q burning a hole in my inventory. :(