test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How sweet....

I spent over 300$ on this game in a week or more and somehow my character has to change name now? It completely changed his looks and everything... well you know what.....

F*CK YOU ARC GAMES and you Forgotten Male Developers. I'm never supporting your company again. Ban me, Kick me I can care less you're all forgotten fuckers.
I am SHAZAM!
Solomon's wisdom
Hercules' strength
Atlas' stamina
Zeus' power
Achilles' courage
Mercury's speed

Comments

• guardiannexusguardiannexus Posts: 138 Arc User
    Did you name your character something from the banned name list and also didn't save your costume? I know you are mad but I don't thing this is the best way to go about it.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    The reason games censor copyrighted material is to prevent the people who own the copyrighted material from suing them (again). I know it's sucks not being able to play a copy of a character you like but they got to police or else face lawsuits. Try making an original character that plays homage to the character you like. Make some changes but your new character doesn't have to be drastically different but certainly different enough so Cryptic and Perfect Games don't have to police you.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    Sad Hurt Angry Zealous Annoyed Mad

SHAZAM!

B)
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    Can't say I have much sympathy for someone who won't take the time to spell out in detail what actually happened but just goes full rage mode. If you literally recreated Captain Marvel/Shazam, then yes, the blame is on you.

I had to rename the 2nd character I ever created in CO because the name belonged to a copyrighted minor character I had never heard of before. I then preceded to create and level to 40 another 62 characters. Personally, I never get why people want to play clones. Just too much fun coming up with characters that are new and unique.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
This discussion has been closed.