test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assortment of QoL suggestions

jenniferloganjenniferlogan Posts: 44 Arc User
Over the past year or so I've been collecting a list of improvements that would improve my playtime. I'll put the list in it's entirety here; some things may have already been suggested already in other posts by other people. And of course, some of these might not be equally desired by others in the player population.
  1. 'Sort' function for the shared bank.
  2. 'Search' filter for the shared bank, a la the auction house.
  3. 'Do not show already unlocked' filter for the auction house that applies to costume pieces, action figures and power unlocks.
  4. Bank accessible from the hideout (if necessary do this as a purchasable option). I would dearly want to have drag-and-drop functionality between the character and account banks, with both windows open simultaneously.
  5. Right-clicking items in the shared bank can transfer items to any of the inventory bags, not just the primary one.
  6. Similarly, when getting rewards from a lockbox they can transfer to any inventory bag with free space, not just the primary one.
  7. Right-clicking a stack of items while holding shift transfers the entire stack.
  8. Icon for action figures, indicating whether the character has them unlocked (gray open padlock?) or not (yellow locked padlock?), similar to costume pieces. This should be standard regardless of source; currently Nemesis vendor action figures do not display whether they've already been purchased, while the Recog. vendor does. It's sorely needed in the Auction House display to avoid having the AF list open and search for each action figure.
  9. Icon for Power unlocks, indicating whether they have been unlocked or not. While newer power unlocks have this ('Can't be used' in red text) not all of the older do. Examples include 'Power chord', 'Hover board', etc. In fact it appears common among all the power unlocks of white quality, but I've not checked them all.
  10. Linked costume pieces/action figures/power unlocks in chat actually show whether the person viewing them has them or not. This would save opening up a trade window with a friend to actually check.
  11. All auras go back into aura storage when switching builds, and only use inventory space in case of no space.
  12. Please do a pass over all slotted gear to ensure they have up-to-date descriptions of slot number, type and mod rank limits. Nemesis Gauntlet of Precision is one example that is off. And Determination gear does not say anything about being limited to level 5 enhancements.

Comments