test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Renaissance center transport device?

I feel pretty dumb asking this, but I haven't created a new character in a long time and now that I have I don't remember how to get my Renaissance center transport device that I have on all of my others. Can anyone clue me in? :p

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Buy it from the Zen store or see if someone is selling one on AH.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • mafa1inmafa1in Posts: 35 Arc User
    Back in the day there was a bug that gave out a stack of 10 (I think) permanent unbound transport devices in one of the level reward boxes, might have been the level 20 one. This was obviously intended to be 10 one use devices, so nowadays we don't get them anymore. So, check your old characters if they still have any unbound ones left.
    Heh, I just discovered one of those 10 stack rewards on a character I haven't used in several years. Nice to not have to buy any for the next 10 characters that want one.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Is there also one in the Q Store? Not sure where I poked around when I saw it listed.
    Not in the Q store.
    JwLmWoa.png
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    Thank you; I know I've seen one - it had a gold border and was included with Devices but I really have no idea what I was checking. :pensive:
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    For a while there was also a bug where it gave out a single permanent unbound transport. It was changed to a timed (2 weeks or something) ren cen transport.

There are some transport devices elsewhere, but they generally go somewhere not as useful.
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,386 Arc User
    I don't know why we just can't teleport to respawn points on the maps for free, wouldn't get you to the renaissance center but it'd get you around the maps faster.
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    I think your options for a permanent Renaissance center transport device are the Zen store for 600 zen or the Auction house these days. If you have access to the VIP Lounge in Caprice, they sell a very inexpensive permanent teleport to Caprice device that will get you back to Ren center.
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
    Thanks all. I found one I stuck in the account bank a while back :)

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg