- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
FC.31.20200512.12 - Therakiels Temple Changes/Fixes
- Fixed an issue with Therakiels Cutscene triggering too often.
- Fixed various occlusion issues in the New Shadows wing of the lair.
- Added a PTS only warp option on Juryrig to go to Vibora Bay.
- Fixed an issue where many area attacks could affect players outside of the boss room.
- Her Soul Sigils have a wider area effect.
- Fixed a bug where her sigils were not applying a debuff if they exploded.
- Her Soul Beam attack will break block if too many ticks of it are blocked.
- Now has flight.
- Known issue: Valerian can still occasionally get stuck talking, waiting for a minute will put her into combat.
- Tries to keep his target in melee more aggressively.
- Blocking his attacks too often will give him the ability to disable blocks.
- Summons additional Vargulf.
- FX adjustments for his shield abilities.
- Summons harder enemies at low health.
- Curse explosion no longer affects enemies.
- Fixed an issue where Baron would move from his island.
- Fixed a bug where Stakes were not removing his Curse of Black Blood effect.
- Adjusted his Curse of Black Blood effect to deal considerably more damage to the affected player.
- Gave him a new ranged attack that acts similarly to his Hungering Maw attack.
- Increased targeting area for cages.
- This fight should properly reset now if players are defeated.
- Updated his Rift ability to follow players while active.
- His Dissonance ability can now only target players.
- Known issue: His light mechanic is still malfunctioning.