Therakiels Temple Rework!
This lair has gotten a total rework! This lair is aimed towards endgame players who want to seek out a challenge!PTS Testing Only!:
Caliburn at the entrance has options to let you warp to the various boss fights in the lair. Please use this if you want to test out specific bosses, but please test out the entire lair before doing this! Warping will prevent rewards from being dropped.Cutscene skipping!:
At the start of the lair there is an interact. If all 5 team members agree all cutscenes will be skipped for the lair. When testing please try playing with and without cutscenes!
The access the lair head to Vibora Bay and enter the Apostolic Church.
Things to look out for while testing:
- You no longer need to have the Apocalypse Aversion mission active to enter.
- Removed large portions of the lair puzzles to shorten the lair.
- In the Works: We will be adding alert versions of the individual bosses with simplified mechanics in the future. These alerts will feature different rewards from the lair.
A lot was moved around in this lair, please stay on the lookout for any issues on the maps (geometry holes, mobs stuck places, cutscene oddities, etc).Rewards
- Added the following costumes as potential drops: Therakiel's Sword (new version), Nephilim Wings, Therakiel's Wings, Valerian Scarlet's Halo, Valerian Scarlet's Glow Tights, Black Fang's Tire Armor, Baron Cimetiere's Shoulders, Baron Cimetiere's Face Paint, Vampire Wings.
- Added the following auras as potential drops: Astral Projection, Therakiel, Therakiel (Wings), Traitorous (Hands).
- This lair will drop Questionite, SCR and GCR.
- In the works: While not currently on PTS, this lair will feature new mods and gear.
- Bosses have had their overall damage increased.
- Various visual improvements.
- Various changes to their respective lairs to accomodate the boss mechanics.
- Her summoned minions will no longer despawn after a set period of time.
- Has numerous new abilities that work on a timer.
- Will move locations through out the fight, picking a new target to attack.
- Will try and pick off weaker targets.
- Will occasionally challenge less threatening targets.
- May make use of objects in the room.
- His Bad Dog Stomp is far more devastating!
- Pay attention to his block, you may need to move to avoid taking additional damage.
- His zombies are much more hostile.
- Beware of being defeated in his lair!
- Known Issues: The visuals for his block abilities are not final.
- Can now trap players in the cages scattered around his lair. You will need help to get out!
- Will shroud targets in a swarm of bats, reducing their vision.
- Known Issues: His Bat Form ability is currently disabled due to various issues with it.
- Therakiel can now become Light, Dark or Neutral empowered later on in the fight. Players will take additional damage and effects if they have the inappropriate aura affecting them.
- Players can pass on their aura to allies during this fight.
- Known Issues: This mechanic is currently not working properly.