test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changes to Costumes in the Zen Store

Hey Champs!

We're taking some of our costumes from the Zen Store and spreading them out throughout the game. The following costumes will no longer be available to be purchased for Zen, but will be available as giveaways and rewards sometime in the near future:
  • Beard Pack
  • Bone Armor
  • Cape Collection
  • Dark Demon
  • Dark Fantasy Armor
  • Decorative Tights
  • Elemental A-Symmetry Tights
  • Epic Samurai
  • Feather Armor
  • Fire Hair Pack
  • Glass Hair Pack
  • Hi-Tech
  • Horror Mask Pack
  • Ice Hair Pack
  • Psionic Hair Pack
  • Shadow Hair Pack
  • Sparkle Hair Pack
  • Stars Tights
  • Steampunk Cyborg
  • Virtual Armor

In addition, the following costumes are also being removed from the Zen Store, and will now only be availble in the Premium Pack, or to Lifetime Subscribers:
  • Demon Knight
  • High Plains Drifter
  • Legacy Power Armor
  • Martial Arts Master
  • Ninja Warrior
  • Pharonic Master
  • Sakura Mecha Armor
  • Shining Knight
  • Soldier of Fortune
  • Spartan Armor
  • Viking Warrior
  • Wired Cybord

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Maybe list what costumes will be left in the z-store?
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Big respect for a bold move that goes in the direction of a healthier game !! Two thumbs up.
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Guess rewards you won’t have to make now..yay.
  • tymmistertymmister Posts: 21 Arc User
    Ugh. I bought one of those premium packs long ago and you can only get them once. I come back after several years and have to change stuff...I get that. But I want to buy the Viking Hammer and it says you need these special tokens you get from those premium packs...which I didn’t have before and you can’t buy them now if you already bought them before. That pretty ugly.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Guess rewards you won’t have to make now..yay.

I don't really dig that change either. Guess that stuff isn't selling at all in there.
    Bought all of those allready and since there's no more costumes coming there, i guess.... A bit like puttin old weapon skins in the Nemesis Vendor...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I have a question:

When I got my lifetime subscription, it included some of these costume sets. Not many, mind, but some.

If someone buys the lifetime sub now, will they still get all those costumes that were originally included, or are those costume sets no longer going to be unlocked?

Also, for those that already have the premium pack or lifetime, does this mean that those new costume sets will be unlocked for the player automatically?
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • iamdubhglassiamdubhglass Posts: 4 Arc User
    As long as they don't become nearly unobtainable... like when removing q-store costumes
  • granitritegranitrite Posts: 38 Arc User
    just going through the news to see what changed (and trying to find the announcem,ents for changed power sets) but holy hell i didn't expect you guys to REMOVE costumes from the store and PUT THEM IN GAME, that makes me respect you guys more
  • galactickirigalactickiri Posts: 92 Arc User
    I bought a decent number of costume sets before going lifer, I've felt I'm at the point of having the 'ones I want' with a few of the 'ones I wouldn't mind having' still out there.

Guess I better take a look at the lifer vendor later today...