test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Safe (save?) spots to log out during Xpacs and similar missions

My preferred play session is around 20-30 minutes, so when I'm playing comic series I stop after 1 issue. When playing Xpacs like Resistance does anyone know where the "safe" spots are to stop that save your progress, so you don't have to start completely over again?

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Comments

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    The Adventure packs use a kind of chapter system where in you as you complete a chapter that becomes a new 'save' point for your character.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Resistance has reset spots when you first enter the outdoors, when you enter the sewers, when you enter the prison, and when you exit the prison. The sewers and prison segments may be challenging to complete in 20-30 minutes.

Serpent Lantern and Demonflame both have save points after each boss (I think Demonflame also has one when you enter the Qliphotic). Whiteout and Aftershock both have distinct missions per segment so you can save after you complete a mission.
  • senzsunsenzsun Posts: 70 Arc User
    I think it's best to actually start the next stage before quitting, just enough to be sure it's really under way.
    I once lost all my progress in Aftershock between escaping the bunker and defeating the army of horrors, despite having finished everything in that chapter and clicking "next chapter" or whatever.
    Since then, in all those serials, I've entered the door/cave/etc. and completed one interaction before stopping.
    ===================================

I am not bad at punctuation!
    MMORPGs are just bad at recognizing non QWERTY. :#