test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BCR w/ GotS + Resurgence

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
Maybe this is something well known to others, but I had never known this before, so I thought I'd share it.

I was testing Bountiful Chi Resurgence with the Gifts of the Storm advantage and what I might take as an AD was also bumping around in my head. GotS is supposed to give a portion of the healing the user receives to allies, so I wondered if this would work with the big surge one gets from Resurgence. Seems it does. I let a sidekick get down to very low hit points, activated BCR and then popped Resurgence. I was healed for ca. 5000 hp and the sidekick got about 3000. That seems like a nice bonus feature to GotS, especially for tanks and healers.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Well, it does mention that it counts anything 'non-minor' or not a HoT for Gifts, but yea it's good to know 8)
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    There's what the tool tip says, what logic suggests and then what the coding actually does ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    There's what the tool tip says, what logic suggests and then what the coding actually does ;)

Amazing that all three come together!

Btw, this seems like something that could be of much use for an off-tank or similar! Thanks for sharing... I'll probably use it right now on one of my heroes, Lifefont. It fits wonderfully with the concept!