test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emanation Points?

panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
Howdy,

So I know this has been brought up now and then, but I haven't heard anything solid in a while. I know most of the new powers haven't been given emanation points (head, chest, fist, palm, etc). From what I've heard, it's due to some "bad code" on how that was implemented. I was wondering if we could get a better explanation for what's up with the lack of emanation points for new powers and if we can expect to see them implemented anytime in the future.

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,506 Arc User
    Devs don't communicate about such issues.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Doesn't hurt to ask. :P

Doesn't have to be a response from the devs either. If anyone knows anything about the status of emanation points, either by rumor or previous dev announcement, it would be nice to hear something.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,506 Arc User
    Sure, but one should go in with the expectation that in the vast, vast majority of cases where a customer asks a question about some aspect of the game the devs are not even going to respond, let alone answer the question.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I think someone asked Kais about this and she basically said that it'd need to have the animations reprogrammed.... or something. Apparently it's hard and complicated.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    Ick. Figured as much. :(

Disappointing, but hopefully they can figure out a workaround sometime. Would be a great feature to see again.