test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hair Styles

gkvector#0573 gkvector Posts: 11 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Suggestions Box
Would y'all PLEASE make all of the hairstyles available in group A AND group B?

It seems that all the new hairstyles are set this way but many of the older premium (ie: I paid for them) hairstyles, like Formal Bun Upsweep and the 2 Golden Age styles are only available in Group A which limits hairstyle combinations.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It's a time consuming thing for them to do. They have to add them in each one at a time. We are lucky to have the second hair option.

I doubt they will add them all.
  • Options
    gkvector#0573 gkvector Posts: 11 Arc User
    It's a time consuming thing for them to do. They have to add them in each one at a time. We are lucky to have the second hair option.

I doubt they will add them all.

Really!? It shouldn't be much more than a database update. It's not like there's a new model or anything.

If this is hard, someone needs to review the engine...
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    I'm 90% sure that the game's engine is basically the equivalent of an ancient alien machine that none of the current devs have the time or resources to properly learn. It's the going rumor, but the devs don't typically give us much more to go off of.
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    I agree, they should all be in both categories for maximum mix match potential.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    While they are at it, all mouth pieces should have the A and B treatment as hair. I want to have a cigar and beard at the same time :(
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    The fact that we still cannot combine Beards and Mouth accessories is a crime
    They shouldn't been the same category in the first place! Imagine if Hairstyles were under Head Wear​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    Imagine if Hairstyles were under Head Wear​​

I don't want to and you can't make me. *adjusts hair bow angrily*