test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nightmare Event Extension

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
Due to the multiple maintenances last week and mission error, we are extending the Nightmare Invasion event until 2/03/2020, 7am PST.​​

Comments

• Coolio. Thanks, Kais!
  • corvus#0826 corvus Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I missed few days, ty!
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 766 Arc User
    >.< Why? I want this awful purple gone.
    [NbK]XStorm
  • lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    As long as we don't get another reheated event for at least 1 month after this one ends.​​
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 186 Arc User
    nbkxs wrote: »
    >.< Why? I want this awful purple gone.

Yes! More purple!
    But in all seriousness, good move.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    understandable
    still probly not gonna be enough to get those 2000 token unlocks through dailies alone but that's also understandable.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Sweet... I was able to relax and take a day off from this grind.
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Nice! I have 2 characters that still need the Imp. Wasn't sure if I'd make it in time with them, but now I definitely will.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    bluhman wrote: »
    understandable
    still probly not gonna be enough to get those 2000 token unlocks through dailies alone but that's also understandable.

ACTUALLY Those extra 3-4 days are exactly as many as you need to get 2000 tokens!

2 weeks were not enough and i would stuck at 1600-1700, but now it is possible to farm 2000 tokens​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
    I think the implication is that there is another Nightmare Event happening later this year.