test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings!

Heyo! I am Kira, and I've actually been a Champions player for...well, a while now. It was just now that I decided to make an introduction - I wish to see what the Champions forums are like!

I am currently in high school[with rigorous amounts of homework] and working, as well as having a multitude of personal projects up my sleeve, so I don't always have time for Champions Online...but when I do, I'm usually RPing or farming! I have a couple characters, but the one I'm alwaysusually on is Meeikorou! This lil weirdo right here:
unknown.png

Some things about me...hmm, I like to draw, read, collect, world-build, write, and I really like science!! I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to my niches, which includes Nintendo[mainly Pokemon], fantasy RPGs, mythology, HP Lovecraft, the Moomins, Transformers, "older" bands, a bunch of video games, cartoons, and anime which would take forever to name, and Tokusatsu...which is genre of Asian film that involves works like Godzilla, Ultraman, and Kamen Rider, to name a few!

Oh, yeah, and I really like bugs...arthropods, creepy crawlies...I have some of them as pets. If you have pictures of bugs I will gladly look at them!!
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and may you all have a excellent day :}

tumblr_mogz7rjORn1qa69wso1_r3_500.gifv
Discord: Meeibuggo#6084

Comments

• bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Welcome to the community, meeikouoxo! I hope you've been enjoying your time playing Champions. This forum has lots of fun, welcoming people to interact with (albeit often with strong opinions) ;) , but it's also a great place to get advice on various game related fields, like character builds, costume options, mission tips, navigating the system, etc.

My own specialty around here is the lore of the official setting, so if you want to know more about who's who and what's what, or have questions about character concepts or backgrounds, I'd be glad to answer, or to direct you to where you can read more on any subject. :)
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    Meeikorou is creepy as heck! Love it! And welcome to CO!
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    BTW sapient insectile creatures are a thing in the official Champions Universe: alien races from other worlds or dimensions; creations of genetic science, or magic. Some are even suitable as PCs in CO. If you ever feel you want to play one of your beloved "bugs," we might be able to suggest a suitable route from the existing lore. ;)