test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Downtime 12/12/2019 (Completed)

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2019 in Super News Network
We are going to be bringing the game down around 11:30 today to fix an issue with the event currency rewards from the Reprint contact displaying the wrong names.

Maintenance should last about an hour.​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    Buff the drop-rate of currency from mobs please. The chance of getting anything seems tiny, making the chance of getting any meaningful amount of a specific currency even tinier.
  • Options
    solidshark214solidshark214 Posts: 1 Arc User
    vonqball wrote: »
    Buff the drop-rate of currency from mobs please. The chance of getting anything seems tiny, making the chance of getting any meaningful amount of a specific currency even tinier.

Yes. So much this, please. Between the tiny amounts, rarity of those amounts dropping at all, and the currency being completely random, the chances of getting enough to buy anything from the relevant stores in only a week is rather slim. As things stand, there's basically no point.
  • Options
    gameongameon Posts: 55 Arc User
    vonqball wrote: »

Yes. So much this, please. Between the tiny amounts, rarity of those amounts dropping at all, and the currency being completely random, the chances of getting enough to buy anything from the relevant stores in only a week is rather slim. As things stand, there's basically no point.

^
    Can't put it any more clearly than this!

What is the point of making it drop if we can't get enough?
    Not like we're going to be able to use it going forward...
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    LOL​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    With this Reprint Event lasting one week, the drop rates for all currencies being relatively low, and only being able to procure twenty of any specific event currency each day... I don't think I will have the time to pick up really anything I'm interested in.
  • Options
    panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    As it stands the reprint event is basically a chance to waste whatever tokens you have on emotes and auras for characters you don't often farm with. Otherwise, it's just a last chance to shell out salvage for that costume piece you missed. Either way, not really worth everyone's time in it's current state.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    I think it's fine, I get to se up all of the things collecting dust and get a few nice things in the bargain.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters