test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dino Mom Damage Resistance

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,433 Arc User
Does dino mom have some special kind of damage resistance? I have an Int based DPS who seems to do perfectly acceptable damage against kiga and ape, but much less against dino using the same power rotations. Does she have a kind of damage resistance that the penetration aspect of Int does not work against? Or is something else going on?
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    How many people where there when you gave the numbers a good close look? I hear her defense scales based on number of players, so tons of players = super duper high defense. Otherwise there's nothing special about her defense, except that I think after a successful dps check she debuffs her own defense for a bit.

So basically, your Int toon is super valuable at Dino, especially if there's tons of people.
  • Options
    nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Correct, and on a failed check, the resist goes through the roof, and the boosted resist that comes for a while after the failed check is unable to be penetrated by int, or anything else, just like ape's insane def buff from the hearts being awake.
    [NbK]XStorm