test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

POGOMAN'S EXTRA-LIFE.ORG CHARITY GAMING MARATHON EVENT(NOV 21-24th)!

Hello all! I'm just going to take a few moments of your time to discuss what I have coming up. On the weekend of
November 21-24, 2pm-8pm Eastern, daily, I will be playing video games to raise money for Extra-Life.org for the Childrens Miracle Network!
(Yes, normally it IS on the first weekend of November but, due to previously scheduled family obligations, I had to reschedule and due to
the fact that I am disabled with a bad back I cannot play more than six hours a day either, so I am spreading it out over a four-day
period as well.)
I would greatly appreciate it if you could find it in your hearts to make a monetary donation of some kind to this worthwhile
cause as well. Not only will I be playing this year with you good people cheering me on, but this year, you can WATCH me play as I will
be LIVE STREAMING THIS YEAR!! All donators will be e-mailed the link,in advance, to watch the game feed. If you would like to make a
donation here is the link:

https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=383694

REMEMBER: No donations are too big OR too small! Give what you can because...This IS for the children!
(If you are worried that this is some kind of scam, i do NOT see or touch ANY of this money! It goes directly to the Children's Miracle
Network!)

Thank you in advance and I hope to see you all Nov. 21-24 2-8pm Eastern!

P.S. Pogoman is my main character on my account, but that weekend I will be playing a new character and seeing how far I can level him up!

Comments

• Options
    fusheng42fusheng42 Posts: 24 Arc User
    There is still plenty of time to donate! This IS for the children!