test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the best way of get dexterity?

I am a critical healer but i only have 9% of crit chance. I want dexterity (I only have 18 LOL) What is the best item/mod to get it?

Comments

• Have you considered crit gloves?
  • aglo#4542 aglo Posts: 31 Arc User
    Have you considered crit gloves?

No, But I have "heroic" and "armadillo" item set. I dont want to lose 5 in all stats :/

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    5 in all stats is minor if you consider the gear you can have and mods you can equip
  • aglo#4542 aglo Posts: 31 Arc User
    > @ealford1985 said:
    > 5 in all stats is minor if you consider the gear you can have and mods you can equip

What items or mods can give me crit? I will try it

I searched in auction house but I have found nothing
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    For Heroic gloves, the Precision ones give bonus Crit Chance. Justice gear has a similar version. Slot in Gambler's Gems into your offensive gear. Dexterity mods too.

There are others probably, but those are some options I could immediately recall.​​
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    You can always take Dex as a super stat. Also, there are specs in various trees that specifically boost healing crit chance.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • guarduanspif69guarduanspif69 Posts: 3 Arc User
    you dont just want crit you want critical severty as well the BEST crit mod i belive is the soviet one from red winter