test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Retro Defender Hip Armor, can it be moved to clothing slot?

I was hoping this could be moved to the clothing slot since I was actually putting these pieces on my power armor user. But I am kind of disappointed to find they are a hips layer only item because I was wanting to keep the reactor hips item for my power armor user.
Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
Silverspar on PRIMUS
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• jonesing4jonesing4 Posts: 800 Arc User
    Hips, Clothing, some Belts, and a few Leg Accessories are kind of an inconsistent mess right now. I would really like to see them open up duplicates of a lot of these pieces in each layer so that they can actually be combined with other things. Since not all "belts" go where belts actually go, you could use one that sits in a weird place and also use an actual belt (and same with other unusually-placed pieces.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    jonesing4 wrote: »
    Hips, Clothing, some Belts, and a few Leg Accessories are kind of an inconsistent mess right now. I would really like to see them open up duplicates of a lot of these pieces in each layer so that they can actually be combined with other things. Since not all "belts" go where belts actually go, you could use one that sits in a weird place and also use an actual belt (and same with other unusually-placed pieces.

:+1::+1::+1:

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    Honestly, we need more "Layer" 1 and "Layer" 2 options. Like we have with Hair. We could make some truly crazy, and truly awesome, costumes that way.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    dialamx wrote: »
    Honestly, we need more "Layer" 1 and "Layer" 2 options. Like we have with Hair. We could make some truly crazy, and truly awesome, costumes that way.

Devs have consistently said (on the unofficial CO Discord server) that they won't do this.... hair being the exception.

So, unfortunately, that's out of the question.

zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods