test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aftershock borked up all over the place

championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Gameplay Bugs
Aftershock the comic panels are not displaying correctly, mission objectives are not registering correctly, the puzzle mechanic in the second part is not triggering properly, the cut scenes are failing to work correctly, it's just a hot mess on the first two parts alone.
Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
Silverspar on PRIMUS
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• Options
    starke1701starke1701 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Interaction on the Part 2 puzzle is spotty. Clicking on the appropriate interact prompt sometimes does not trigger any response.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    • You don't get reward circle in the 3rd part after defeating all Horrors guarding the cave
    • Kovar's AI decided to walk all the way back to the first room after I went ahead and cleaned the area from Zombies, so I had to wait 2 minutes for his walking AI to reach his Squad
    • Going inbetween the different parts removes your resource Buffs (RIP Prototype Questionite Ore Detector)

Another thing On-Alerts broke, all Comic Series/Adventure Packs have the character sliding​​
    Post edited by avianos on
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    starke1701 wrote: »
    Interaction on the Part 2 puzzle is spotty. Clicking on the appropriate interact prompt sometimes does not trigger any response.

Yeah, sometimes fails to register. Oddly enough if you just keep hitting the right one it'll light up eventually.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    This is a feature designed to make it more of a challenge to get the event reward. Be grateful for a new challenge ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    This is a feature designed to make it more of a challenge to get the event reward. Be grateful for a new challenge ;)

Eh not really. I've run it twice again since then and it's not really as bad as Silver is making it out to be. The only real bugs are the cutscene thing and the color puzzle, and the latter just makes it feel like that's some old glitchy equipment which is theeeeeeeeeematic ^_^
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    On the other hand, I just tried to run it again on the same character that I ran it with before and it gets stuck on the first part. Can't even take the transport in Until to go start it .-. lel

EDIT: nvm, forgot Aftershock is technically 2 missions so doesn't work if you have 14 in log before you grab it. lel
  • Options
    aethanasaethanas Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    All issues still present, I encountered them and tried to solve the color code puzzle, but it was quite frustrating. The first nightmare had no real problems, the second with the soldier had him going back and walking all the way slowly again. The blocking stone in the cave almost put an end to my run, since I had only one power to use without a target. But the real show stopper was the fight against Witchcraft and Defender, where both got so much buffed and you being so weak that it was not possible to wear them down solo.

https://youtu.be/Y7Ych_RJDkY
    Post edited by aethanas on