test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20190828.11 - Anniversary

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
Anniversary
  • Top Ten has a new mission that tasks you with completed certain missions. These missions can be repeated for credit, you do not have to do 10 different ones.
  • Added Retro Ironclad costumes to the event store.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Plated Bands chest texture lost a color channel.

Sidekick
  • Fixed a bug where Ray-Zar would attack too close to enemies.

Powers
Electric Siphon
  • Adv: Fixed a bug where Charged Up wasn't being applied to allies.

Block
  • Fixed a bug where energy gained from blocking was not taking into account damage taken. This will result in higher energy returns when taking large hits.

Impressive Physique
  • Lowered the amount of shield this power gives, but it now takes into account your damage resistances and also scales with your Strength (and anything that would normally boost shields other than presence).
  • Stand Your Ground adv: Renamed to Superiority Complex. Lowered amount of knock res this advantage gives, but now has a chance to knock back targets that damage you while maintaining this power.
  • New Advantage (1): Reduces the cooldown the longer you maintain it.

Bugfixes
  • Mechanical Monstrosity: Fixed costume selection bug.

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    kaizerin wrote: »
    Added Retro Ironclad costumes to the event store.

Bug: Retro Ironclad Costume pieces missing for female characters

Unless this is intended and they are male only?
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    Retro Ironclad head piece has a darkened inner mouth and teeth.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    HAH! Yes! Impressive Physique's shield can withstand mob damage now! Thanks Kaiz!

I'm not so sure if the knock adv will be helpful since it requires you to be hit. Healers might benefit from it if some stray mob atk them. But tank and dps, maybe not. Same with Vainglorious.

Suggestion
    Superiority Complex should just have a 20-25% chance to knockback while maintaining instead of knockback on hit.

But in all honesty, I'd still stick with r3(+vainglorious if I have spare points).
    EDIT:
    Not sure if it's a bug, but Vainglorious' cd reduction seems to only start if you maintain it half way. I tried maintaining for 3secs and the cd was still 6 sec.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    That's intended. It doesn't net any sort of effect until 3 seconds in.
  • nbkxsnbkxs Posts: 768 Arc User
    Ironclad stuff is for males only? D: This is intentional?
    [NbK]XStorm
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Bug:
    Ironclad Head is missing skin options

Also

Suggestion:

Please please please make the Ironclad bracer two parts.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Suggestion: Please add more Exchange options to the Toy Master for the NEW costumes added last year. Currently there are no categories for the Crowns and such​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
This discussion has been closed.