test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nightmare Event Costumes

So what are the random drop costumes? And are they BoP?

I can see all of the ones in the store and maybe one or two interest me... however I'd rather not waste my time on some damned grind if the randoms are just as off putting as most of the other bits... and especially if I can just grab them off the AH.

Comments

• Options
    ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    It’s the ones from prior events...like some horns and talons and etc back pieces. You could figure it out if you look at old release notes. I don’t remember them all offhand
  • Options
    fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    There are two sets of bone spikes, which are a chest costume piece, oddly enough even though they show mostly on your back. There's the layered hair. I think I've had one or two others.
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Here you go, those are all the costumes which currently drop from mobs only, some which used to be available in vendor but they changed that
    For future reference, PTS's debugger has all the costumes which drop from the event's mobs (not counting the items in the event's vendor)
    vacBSLt.png​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    Thanks for the posts and info. I was actually on the PTS a few days prior and found that section of the Debugger. Amusingly I already have most of those... I'd grabbed them off the AH.

Honestly I'd love the chance to hear why certain pieces are in the locations they are... more than a few times I've been surprised by a piece that it was placed not anywhere near the section it was listed in... perhaps we could get more categories... though I'd imagine the increased complexity of the characters might be a problem.
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    mordray001 wrote: »
    Thanks for the posts and info. I was actually on the PTS a few days prior and found that section of the Debugger. Amusingly I already have most of those... I'd grabbed them off the AH.

Honestly I'd love the chance to hear why certain pieces are in the locations they are... more than a few times I've been surprised by a piece that it was placed not anywhere near the section it was listed in... perhaps we could get more categories... though I'd imagine the increased complexity of the characters might be a problem.

Yup, there are some strange choices made regarding categories for some pieces. It would be good if they mirrored some items in different categories. They've done this with a couple of pieces, but needs to be more widespread.

Post edited by themightyzenith on
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods